A few friends have asked me if I’ve been “nesting” lately (since my first baby is due Jan. 6) and the answer is YES. Especially the last few weeks. I’ve been painting cute bunnies and teddy bears on canvas as well as cleaning/nesting…and in honor of that- I decided to make a nest pendant that I’ve seen occasionally in stores and on the internet. They’re super-cute and pretty easy to make.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1. 3 beads with a hole to run wire through (pearls or turquoise or whatever you want)
2. Brass bronze-colored copper wire (or silver-colored) 26 gauge (or close) of about 5 feet
3. Flush cutter pliers or sturdy scissors
4. Round Nose Micro Pliers (if you don’t have them- you can use your fingers)
5. A pencil to wrap the wire around
Here’s a video that’s helped me figure out how to make it:
Hope this inspires you as much as it did me!